will these axels work?

ford4x4121

New Member
I have a 95 f150 4x4 swb and i am wanting to swap the axels from my 78 bronco into my f150 and i need to know if they will fit without fabrication
 
I am wanting to do the same swop my self.From what I have read and seen the rear axle will swop out.May hve to get a joint like my 85 bronce for the rear.Where it has 9in caps on the axle side a 8.8 caps on the driveshaft side.The front you will need all the suspion parts out of the 78 to put under your 94.You can find and buy a after market track bar bracket on line.(track bar, radus arms and frame mounts,tie rods).This I know fro sure.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top