B BroncoDubs New Member Jan 17, 2005 #1 I was wondering if anyone knew if this fuel filter fit? I have a 95 302 EFI. http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html The top one #8873
I was wondering if anyone knew if this fuel filter fit? I have a 95 302 EFI. http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html The top one #8873
D davids78bronco fabricator extraordinaire Jan 17, 2005 #2 You mean this one? And no, you need a high pressure, stock-type fuel filter
B BroncoDubs New Member Jan 18, 2005 #3 Ok thanks. What is a good fuel filter to get then? Oh ya one more ? Does my truck have an external coil? If so would this cap/rotor and coil work on my truck. cap/rotor: http://www.martelbrothers.com/customer/pro...&cat=595&page=1 coil: http://www.martelbrothers.com/customer/pro...&cat=595&page=1 Thanks for any help! >-
Ok thanks. What is a good fuel filter to get then? Oh ya one more ? Does my truck have an external coil? If so would this cap/rotor and coil work on my truck. cap/rotor: http://www.martelbrothers.com/customer/pro...&cat=595&page=1 coil: http://www.martelbrothers.com/customer/pro...&cat=595&page=1 Thanks for any help! >-