Where to get body panels?

89150

New Member
Like the topic states, I looked all over online for replacement body frames and panels, especially the panels on the side of the bed and the passenger door frame will need to be replaced. Any idea where I can get some or I would have to go to a junkyard?
 
Like the topic states, I looked all over online for replacement body frames and panels, especially the panels on the side of the bed and the passenger door frame will need to be replaced. Any idea where I can get some or I would have to go to a junkyard?

Check your local wreckers . Here in PA have aftermarket stuff and prices r same if not better and no cost to ship back if damaged .They will be>
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top