Where is the best placeto find parts on the web??

jasnowden

New Member
hey guys,
i just bought a 79 F- 250 4x4. It has a 400 modified and automatic trans. I have been looking for parts on the net for the last couple days and I haven't been able to find a good site that carries perfomance or off-road parts for my truck. Any info on where I can look would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
hey guys,
i just bought a 79 F- 250 4x4. It has a 400 modified and automatic trans. I have been looking for parts on the net for the last couple days and I haven't been able to find a good site that carries perfomance or off-road parts for my truck. Any info on where I can look would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



www.lmctruck.com in my opinion. They ARE kinda pricey and not really an option for working class blue collars like me, but they have almost everything and from what Ive seen with friends rtheir parts are a perfect match
 
LMC is a great place for the hard to find items. Otherwise Jeff's Bronco Graveyard or National Parts Depot, Mac's Antique Auto Parts too. Some of the stuff is expensive, but if you really want it, well, you know how that goes. I have dealt alot with both LMC and the Graveyard, and I have always been very happy with them. There I put in my 2 cents worth, now I will leave you alone. Happy looking.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top