Where Do I Get A Cowl Hood ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pabstblue454
  • Start date Start date
P

pabstblue454

Guest
i was wondering if anyone might know where i can get a cowl hood for my 67 bronco> the bigger the cowl the better! thanx

-Lance <):)
 
I know Ok is a little out of the way of OH. But I'm in the process of a frame off and there is a guy that does a lot of metal work for Ok city street Rodders. He had made me a scoop like the ones off of a 69-Mach 1 and put it on. Super job. about 500 bucks.

BC broncos has a bolt on fiberglass scoop just like it. I have one if you see it and want to buy it for a cheaper price.

Harley
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top