Where can I find

sk8too

New Member
Looking for a replacement passenger side armrest for the captains chair for my 93 F-150. I've looked everywhere i can think of none of the junkyards around me have any. any help would be greatly appriciated
 
Have you tried LMCtruck or nationalpartsdepot?
only thing i can find is entire seats, maybe i should call and see. I did put a search our on junkyard dog.com we'll see. Here's a picture of the style im looking for
IMG_0007.jpg
 
Looking for a replacement passenger side armrest for the captains chair for my 93 F-150. I've looked everywhere i can think of none of the junkyards around me have any. any help would be greatly appriciated

Good luck . I know of set blue seats here in PA . Ebay had several armrest while back . I was contacting to see if they had seat foam .

Look out for a front bumper for me while your looking .
 
Good luck . I know of set blue seats here in PA . Ebay had several armrest while back . I was contacting to see if they had seat foam .

Look out for a front bumper for me while your looking .
those blue seats, are they willing to part with the passenger side armrest? if you know a phone number for me to contact them at that would be great!!! about the bumper, what kind of condtion you looking for? Most of the bumpers i've seen at the local yards are rusted up pretty good, they finally stopped using salt for the roads about 5 years ago, so exterior parts are going to be a little rusty
 
those blue seats, are they willing to part with the passenger side armrest? if you know a phone number for me to contact them at that would be great!!! about the bumper, what kind of condtion you looking for? Most of the bumpers i've seen at the local yards are rusted up pretty good, they finally stopped using salt for the roads about 5 years ago, so exterior parts are going to be a little rusty

I hope to get there next week . Its a u pull it place . Yep all rusted here to . I hit a deer and my turbo bumper is toast
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top