Where Can I Find This Thing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juice
  • Start date Start date
This is closer to the size of a bronco II and should be judgded that way. fwd and things like that are just for getting a quick prototype out. anyway, this wouldn't be a serious off road vehicle because it has paddle shifters behind the steering wheel. when the wheel is turned all of the way over, it is really easy to get them confused. in my opinion, dont get you hopes up about this truck.
 
davids78bronco said:
IF, God forbid, it does go into production, you'll never get it as it's shown. There won't be a 4cyl diesel for it, there certainly won't be any NOS for it, and I can only HOPE the FWD is a sick and twisted joke

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... the Bronco will never be what it once was, let it die
i agree about the new bronco but the let it die i disagree. never let it die just keep reviving it until it cant be revived anymore then take it out to pasture.
 
As for all the aluminum, the Land Rover also uses a lot of aluminum, including most body panels. I've seen quite a few Series 2 Rovers that have had a hard life off road and they still looked pretty good,plus they don't rust.
 
ok they dont rust but oxidized aluminium is just as bad as rusted sheet metal. there is nothing that is perfect. better only depends on the conditions it is facing.
 
I like the Expedition Sport better.
 

Attachments

  • 2005_Bronco.jpg
    2005_Bronco.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 24
Is that a Jeep? A Hummer? ..Dare I say..Element? I don't know what that is...It is my opinion that it does look cool...but is this just a copy of someone else's ideas. Is it a Bronco? It doesn't look like a Bronco... Is that appropriate to use the name Bronco whenever it occurs to people?

KC
 
BigRed:
Actually it resembles the original Bronco 1966ish to 1976ish.
Most manufacturers are going to the "retro" thing these days.
I have also heard that Chevy (I know that is a swear word here) is coming out with a few new cars and trucks for 2005 - 2006 in the "retro" thing. Some of what I heard is cool. One off the top of my head is the old Nomad is making a return as a chopped / lowered wagon.
 
If you ask me, and no one did, :blush: The interior looks like they are trying to satisfy the , hope this doesn't offend, but the Yuppie class that can't aford a H2 yet. Darned if I'd spend 40K on it. [-( I like the concept but I don' believe this will cut it against a Jeep even much less some of the foreign compitition. It needs to have more clerance underneath. I can see it high and dry balanced on top of a rock. :)) Then if what you say is true, NO 4WD and NO LOW, give me a break. It ought to have manual hubs also. Ford has lost sight of the ORV market , if you ask me and no one has, fancy looking wheels and 3" clearance don't make a real Bronco of any vintage. It looks more like one of these :o) :o) :o) :o) :o) cars.

:)>-
 
what I would like to see is a full size bronc again with a staight axle (not the thing the put under the 97+ f150s.

Are you listening FORD?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top