1.) I have my stereo installed, but I'm still working on building a box for my JBL W10GTi.
2.) I painted my grill with Dupli-Color's charcoal wheel paint. I love the stuff...
3.) I'm currently trying to paint my roof liner.
4.) I want to paint the top, but I'll probably wait for a time that I have all day off for a couple days, or something. I also worry about my stereo being left out in the open when the top is off.
5.) Looking to get some chrome/silver wheels and some 31"-33" tires.
6.) Want to get a brush guard and billet grill, but I need money. I also need to pay for rent and gas, so funds are kinda low, lately.
7.) Looking at getting some clear corners, but they're a little pricey for something that's not really necessary.
8.) I'm going to tint my taillights with NiteShades. I just have to order the stuff.
9.) I'm going to be painting and vinyling parts of the interior when I have the time.
That's about it for now. I'm not a big engine guy, but I wanna work on that, some, later.
What is everyone else working on?
2.) I painted my grill with Dupli-Color's charcoal wheel paint. I love the stuff...
3.) I'm currently trying to paint my roof liner.
4.) I want to paint the top, but I'll probably wait for a time that I have all day off for a couple days, or something. I also worry about my stereo being left out in the open when the top is off.
5.) Looking to get some chrome/silver wheels and some 31"-33" tires.
6.) Want to get a brush guard and billet grill, but I need money. I also need to pay for rent and gas, so funds are kinda low, lately.
7.) Looking at getting some clear corners, but they're a little pricey for something that's not really necessary.
8.) I'm going to tint my taillights with NiteShades. I just have to order the stuff.
9.) I'm going to be painting and vinyling parts of the interior when I have the time.
That's about it for now. I'm not a big engine guy, but I wanna work on that, some, later.
What is everyone else working on?