Wheel Bolt Pattern

  • Thread starter Thread starter rlnbreloder
  • Start date Start date
R

rlnbreloder

Guest
<_< Hello,
I have a 79 Bronco(150) with a 9" in rear and Dana44 in front and was wondering if anyone knew what the wheel bolt pattern was for this truck? The axles are stock and I'm looking around for a set of cheap wheels for it until I lift it..I've friends that say it's a 5 on 5 1/2, the ones on it now are steel (very old) and actually rusted thu in places. If anyone has any for sale, please let me know..
Thanks,
rlnbreloder
 
ive got some old steel rims also on my 78 (same bolt pattern) theyr'e not pretty, but they're not rusted through either if your near chicago i'll just give em to ya. u could buy cheap rims for like $30
 
Hello There and thanks for the thought, but my neighbor ended up selling me an old set he had, but I do appreciate the offer! I'm actually in Blue Springs Misouri....
Thanks Anyways!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top