What's The Scoop On K&n Filters?

GotLift

New Member
I've heard both good and bad about them. I'm considering an FIPK when I do my exhaust because I want it to breath. I live in New Mexico where the sand is always blowing and even the rain is 3 parts dirt and 1 part water.

Are they the best or are they just hyped up?
 
man k&n is a great product. i dont know if i would say the best but definitely up their. the best part is the fact that you never have to by another air filter. when this one gets dirty just wash it oil it up and put it back. i would recommend k&n to anyone.
 
Gunner said:
man k&n is a great product. i dont know if i would say the best but definitely up their. the best part is the fact that you never have to by another air filter. when this one gets dirty just wash it oil it up and put it back. i would recommend k&n to anyone.
ditto... worth the 45 to 50 bucks or so even for the stock size replacement.
 
I agree that the K&N filters are worth every penny, and have used them the past several years. I have the FIPK setup on my 98 Z-71, and I like the added performance but think it's overpriced at $270.
 
I would recomend it to anyone! had one one just about everthing that I've owned for the past ten years.Can't say much about the claimed hp increase but not having to buy another one is worth it.
JFR-
 
the fipk kits are great i love mine it added alot of power
 
I just had the stock replacement in know but thinking about trying the one flyfishing is talking about sounds good and cheap!
JFR-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top