Whats Happenin'

lukeyboy60

New Member
Hello,

My name is Lucas and I am from Cottonport, LA. I have just recently bought a '69 bronco and plan to use it to hunt. I was tired of getting stuck in the mud with my everyday truck. Also, my father in law said that he had a EMB and that the broncos were the way to do it. I am enjoying it and plan to fix it up a little. The only major problem is the absence of doors and a roof. The engine and drive train are in excellent condition but the body has a good bit of rust. It will serve the purpose though.
 
Welcome to the Zone...you picked the right off-road vehicle! Bronco's Rock! Dont go straight and get a hard top you might want to consider a soft top. Be sure to setup a gallery and take some pics!
 
www.broncograveyard has a lot of parts for early model broncos. I'm sure they'd have all the parts to fix the rusty places in your truck. He was right, broncos are the way to go.
 
Wildhorses also has alot of early Bronco parts. Welcome to BroncoZone.
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! You can get the half doors or the cut outs from such places as JBG, James Duff, Wild Horses, etc. It will be hard to find original replacements. THe Early Bronco (EB) is a super trail rig, and beats a Jeep for a hunting rig!!! Hope we can be of help with any problems you may have.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top