What's Everyone Into.. Besides Broncos :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigNasty
  • Start date Start date
B

BigNasty

Guest
I have been doing quite a lot of surfing here and I haven't seen any topics about other hobbies that members here partake in.

Here's a few of mine, reptiles (I know, snakes are evil :) ) various tarantulas, hunting, shooting, personal defense, building model cars, woodworking (making more cages and tank lids for the critters) digital photography, archery, collecting swords and other weapons, working on anything with an engine and annoying my wife, which is a full time hobby :D

Here's a few pics of some things I enjoy :)

93_p2523.jpg


93_p2538.jpg


87_p2076.jpg


94_p10020.jpg


108_p3148.jpg
 
I used to raise snakes when I was younger. I had 3ea. Kingsnakes, 1ea. 8' Red Tail Boa, 2 Pythons,1 was 18' the other was 6'. After my buddy and I fed 3 large flop eared rabbits to the 18' python he tried to take my friend out. The snake jumped from the ground and grabbed onto his bicep and began to wrap him up. WOW! :blink: I didn't think that large of a snake could move that fast and go so high! I was able to unravel the sake off him. My wife made me give it away before he finds my 4mo old son. Everyonce in a while he would get out if I forgot to pad lock the cage. Back then I had bad short term memory problems... :wacko: Today I'm sanake free until the kid is ready but he like the Piranhas... He wants to let them go in the local lake. :rolleyes: You got to love that!
 
That snake's a teddy bear :) as most of that species are :)
I'm in NC, but that attitude is every where :) usually from being taught to kill them from an early age and from misinformation about them.
I would like to see a universal change in that but all I can do is one person at the time, so... Just give them a chance tp escape first as they do knock down a huge portion of the rodentia in the wild and if you're like me, i would rather scoot a snake along than have to live with rodents :)

Broncoholics, that sounds like a good sized female burm ya had :)
The buddy bunny wrap like that can be very scary and deadly, even has a term for it, SFE (stoopit feeding error) which can and does happen to the best of us eventually, especially when dealing with species that have strong feeding responses. My old retic, a 9 foot male gave me a wrap up like that, but I got lucky and guided him around my arm and away from my neck. Just a big bloody mess after that with very little damage to me and none to the snake. That SFE was entirely my fault as I had a few drops of rat scented water on my hand (forgot to wash...) and the snake was still in feed mode.
 
Handing out "rice citations."
http://members.tccoa.com/93pimpin/Miscella...e_Citations.jpg

Doing interior work:
Http://www.cardomain.com/id/93cougarxr7se

Audio wiring, and such. I installed some LEDs on my brother's RC car from Wal-Mart. I deleted the pics, sorry. It's a Focus with Chrome rims. South Park kicks. I got plenty of that. Building stuff. All sorts of things. I'm kind of a jack of all trades.

And, of couse, chicks:
MeNHotChick.jpg

Her fiance was in the room. She said she just had to have her pic taken with me. :D
 
Water and Snow Skiing, skydiving, quail hunting, sporting clays, beginning to do some carpentry. Reloading, photography, and my family. Not necessarily in that order. :)
 
I guess since I just bought a Bronco 4 wheelin' will become a new hobby. I have a 95 GT mustang that currently runs mid 13's, I raise Border Collies, have 4 horses, Buy and sell cars, love to fish, Alot of time is spent at home, working on whatever car/truck that ends up here
 
other than playing offroad, my main intrest is chicks! I mean ladies (wife to be walked in) damn, I hate it when she does that. I could be a smartass and say sue me, but being a lawyer, she might.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top