I have a 1992 f150 with a 302. It has 38.5'' tires and 11 in. lift. It has an 8.8'' rear end with the stock 3.55 gear ratio. I want to get a bigger gear ratio to give my truck more power but dont know how big to go with my size of tires and lift.
How do you use your truck? daily driver, towing? Probably your best options for everyday use would be 4.56 or 4.88. For towing purposes, might want to think about 5.13.
How do you use your truck? daily driver, towing? Probably your best options for everyday use would be 4.56 or 4.88. For towing purposes, might want to think about 5.13.
I usually just drive it on the weekends. I don't tow anything with it,just take it offroad every once in a while but i mostly just drive it around town. I think I'll consider the 4.56. Thanks for the advice.