Hello again guys. The bench seat in ole JED my 1976 F-150 4x4 is leaning to the right worn slap out. I wanted to know what year model Ford bench seats will fit my truck. Thanks alot
I believe 76-79 and maybe even newer then 79 will fit your truck. Best thing to do is take some measurments of the mounting brackets (front to rear and left to right) and then head to the junkyard.
Ha! I had the same idea last year. Up here, near Philly, the yards don't have any whole 73-79 trucks. So my pops and I swapped out our bench for a 60-40 96 ford f150 seat. We had to take the seats down to the bolts and make some angle adjustments. I ended up using the bracket from the old seat for the right under leg lumbar. Is this confusing enough? We used some blocks of wood too. It was a major pain in the butt. They are really comfy though! I can upload pictures if you like.
have you tried looking on ebay? they have used seats on there all the time, well usually. Plus they have a brand new seat with two captian chairs and a center console and a kit that will make it fit your truck with no drilling, thats the way I'd go if it was a daily driver.
medic2575 said:
Hello again guys. The bench seat in ole JED my 1976 F-150 4x4 is leaning to the right worn slap out. I wanted to know what year model Ford bench seats will fit my truck. Thanks alot