What Movies Have You Seen Broncos In?

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Simple, just list the movies you've seen Broncos in, and maybe list where they were.

Cellular
The Italian Job
 
I think it was Romancing the Stone, but I do remember that it was an '84 or '85 Bronco in South America and they drove the sh!t out of it, even jumping the poor beast over an irrigation canal. b-(
 
Enemy of the State - Will Smith, Gene Hackman get chased from Hackman's hideout by a black Bronx.
Gone in 60 Seconds- Police are sitting in a Bronx by the club where the big black dude is going to boost one of the caddies.
MY HOME MOVIES- Starring my wife who gets so pissed at me for getting footage of my Bronx. B) :D/
 
Bad boys 2... on the interstate chasing the big rig.. the bronco gets banged to crap.. when they go to pick up the girl the bronco is spotless. guess they wanted people to think they are indestructable or something..
 
don't forget that one badass orange bronco in that new movie "whitecastle" that movie where they try and get to the restaurant to get those hamburgers or whatever, that orange bronco WAS BADASS
 
It's not a movie, but I saw an 80's series in the Wildest Police Videos last night, sheriffs vehicle hauling away some kids that stole a winebago and went 4 wheeling in it :)
 
There was a sweet Grey 60's style Bronc in Speed, and there is also the sweet blue bronco in American Pie with its top off all the time!
 
The old clint eastwood movie were he was a mountain climber, way back in the 60's they drove one around in utah in the begining.

Oh ya the OJ simpson story :)) :)) :))
 
A movie that came out in 1994, called "The Chase," had charlie sheen in it.. didn't care much for the movie.. but there is one badass bronco in it...
 
I've been thinking about getting a large "OJ" across the windshield. about 6"xwindshield width. My friends have started calling me OJ, although I don't drive a white Bronco, and I'm white. But I still wanna do that.
 
Caught MIB on the telly last night..
In the beginning of the movie, it looks like the border patrol is in an 80's series bronco.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top