Webmasters Turn

admin

Member
Dana here, 26/M/CA (age/sex/location) got my start with the web stuff at Bronco Graveyard in 1999. I also built this truck while working there...

http://www.broncozone.com/70specs.htm

That truck is actually my 5th bronco though. At my innagural show I won Most Functional 4x4 at the Lima, OH Spring jamboree and Ken Brubaker from Petersons 4 Wheel and Off Road asked to shoot the truck for the magazine in a few weeks. Well, my dumb ass rolled it at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes just days before the shoot.

I grew up in Michigan near Bronco Graveyard and just moved to San Diego with my Finacee... no more snow for me :D/ I own http://webdesignsolutions.biz which is a full service web design and programming shop specializing in eCommerce. And no I don't know the chick on my website home page, just came with some stock photos that I purchased.

My New Years resolution is for Bronco Zone to rock!

Dana
 
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy
 
Good luck from this frozen Bronco owner here in Canada. I have really enjoyed the site and have posted a few questions and received some reasonable answers. By the way we do have snow--- lots of it--- about 4ft.
Good luck too with your Biz. too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top