K kikenhorse Motor Man Mar 12, 2004 #1 :angry: Where can I best find a plug or fitting to handle the sensor for my water temp. gauge? :blink: I have a "86 B2 with a 2.9l engine. :blush:
:angry: Where can I best find a plug or fitting to handle the sensor for my water temp. gauge? :blink: I have a "86 B2 with a 2.9l engine. :blush:
M monty06 Guest Oct 13, 2004 #2 hi new to this forum as for your question you can find the guage to your water temp right above the thermostat housing there are two guages there is one electrical and one plug you need the one on your right for the water temp
hi new to this forum as for your question you can find the guage to your water temp right above the thermostat housing there are two guages there is one electrical and one plug you need the one on your right for the water temp