Water Leak

  • Thread starter Thread starter southerntrax
  • Start date Start date
S

southerntrax

Guest
i have a water leak on the drivers side right behind the door near the rear speakers. it leaks in the same space in both my 89 and 92. is this from the top being off(89 has been off bon't know if the 92 top has been off). or is there a fix for it.
 
RAIN GUTTERS


I had the same problem on mine about a month ago..I siliconed both of them in the cracks and havent had a problem since. Stand on your door sills with your door open and look in them and see if you see any cracks.

If not,
It could be the weatherstripping being crooked or not keeping water out. I strongly think it is the rain gutters tho.
 
ok thanks. i know exactly where you are talking about. i notice some rust up there the last time i washed it. i will look in to it tomarrow. thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top