Wanted 77-79 long bed /trade Supercab 4x4

Dads78

New Member
I'm restoring a 78 F-150 Lariat 4x4 . I need a new bed. Looking for 77-79 long bed with dual tanks and race track trim. My truck has the tool storage box also. I have 78 Supercab F-150 4x4 project truck thats pretty decent to trade. Thanks. I have pics
 
this guy has a whole junk yard of 70's f-series he's affordable too.
loyds custom automotive
pulaski,tenn
931-363-4047
 
Dads78 said:
I'm restoring a 78 F-150 Lariat 4x4 . I need a new bed. Looking for 77-79 long bed with dual tanks and race track trim. My truck has the tool storage box also. I have 78 Supercab F-150 4x4 project truck thats pretty decent to trade. Thanks. I have pics
[snapback]16080[/snapback]​
I have a long bed ford it is a 77 with all of the chrome, its white but does not have the tool box, I live in redding california, where do you live?
 
Dads78 said:
I'm restoring a 78 F-150 Lariat 4x4 . I need a new bed. Looking for 77-79 long bed with dual tanks and race track trim. My truck has the tool storage box also. I have 78 Supercab F-150 4x4 project truck thats pretty decent to trade. Thanks. I have pics
[snapback]16080[/snapback]​
could you send some pics of your supercab, my email is [email protected] If you have your bed already how much for the supercab pickup?
 
Hey Dads 79

I had talked with you a couple of months ago about swappin for the white long bed. Didnt know if you still needed one. Im the guy from Georgia. Let me know if ya are still interested.


E-Mail me at:
[email protected]
 
Hey guys,

New to board and caught this post. I am restoring my papaw's 1979 4x4 and needed a bed, too. Called both numbers and the first one came up as a bad #. Does anyone have accurate number for the place in Tracey, TN?

Also, I live in Fort Wayne, IN. If anyone knows of anything closer to this location the information would be appreciated.

Johnny B.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top