cowkicker59
New Member
Hi, I am a newbie. I have a 73 Ford PU F-100. It is a 2 whl drive automatic. My steering column went south and when I changed out the turn signal plate I lost my tail lights and turn signals. I don't know what yr this column is but I do know it is a later model column.
I am looking for a tilt column in good condition that will replace the original column. Hopefully someone might have one with both the female and male pig-tails.
EDITED TO ADD:
I found a column for my truck, thanks anyways!
I bought this truck for 300 dollars and has a straight body with no cancer. Thought I would invest a little and rebuild it. All new under the hood and suspension. Well 5,000 dollars later I haven't even got to the interior or paint yet! Man it gets expensive! LOL
I love my truck!
I have some leads on some older trucks for sale and some parts, PM me if ya need something.
Thanks!
Cowkicker
I am looking for a tilt column in good condition that will replace the original column. Hopefully someone might have one with both the female and male pig-tails.
EDITED TO ADD:
I found a column for my truck, thanks anyways!
I bought this truck for 300 dollars and has a straight body with no cancer. Thought I would invest a little and rebuild it. All new under the hood and suspension. Well 5,000 dollars later I haven't even got to the interior or paint yet! Man it gets expensive! LOL
I love my truck!
I have some leads on some older trucks for sale and some parts, PM me if ya need something.
Thanks!
Cowkicker