Want starts when it rains.

rednck7736

New Member
I have a buddy with a 86 or 87 F-150.302 with fuel injection.ANytime it rains it want start,just turn over and try to start but it want till it dries off.If it rains and then stops it want start.It has to dry off first.I have not looked at it yet.But he says the distubutor is dry.That was my first pic of things that may be getting wet.Anyone had this problem before?Couls the upper intake gasket be blown and sucking rain water in?
 
I have a buddy with a 86 or 87 F-150.302 with fuel injection.ANytime it rains it want start,just turn over and try to start but it want till it dries off.If it rains and then stops it want start.It has to dry off first.I have not looked at it yet.But he says the distubutor is dry.That was my first pic of things that may be getting wet.Anyone had this problem before?Couls the upper intake gasket be blown and sucking rain water in?
you deff have a crack in ur distributor cap i promise............
 
Nope its not the distributor cap.He put a new one on it all ready.I took him a old of mine that is was good,but he already put a new one on it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top