Want A Cowl Hood

  • Thread starter Thread starter broncoguy26
  • Start date Start date
B

broncoguy26

Guest
anyone know where i can get a cowl hood for my 85 please let me know
 
MAN THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS TO MAYBE GO TO A LOCAL PREFORMANCE SHOP I GOT MINE OUT OF THE JC WHITNEY CATOLOG
 
Bronco Grave yard has one, I was going to get it as seem as I can get the money-lol
 
Go to www.usbody.com They have a 3" Dominator cowl hood for 80-86 Ford trucks. At a cost of $710, you may be better off making your own out of a stock hood and cowl scoop. JC Whitney and a host of other companies sell the center piece onyl, for about $80-$100, that you bolt on and mold into the hood. Just do not cut the rear brace on the hood and you'll be fine. I have pics of my shaker hood at supermotors.com with the hole cut out of the middle.
 
If you can do a little Bondo and paint, the prices of the cowls from JC Whitney can't be beat. If you want a "finished" cowl hood, it'll cost ya 4-5 times more but Broncograveyard.com has one.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top