Wandered Over From Fsb

B-man

New Member
Hey all.
I was browsing through Bronco's Graveyard and came across this site. Read a couple of posts and recognized a few names. Figured I would join up in this shindig..

I have been wheeling for about 16 years or so, off and on. Nothing ever really hardcore, but, been known to get a little sideways at times. I have had mostly Broncos, from 67's to the present two I have now. I have an 88 and my g/f owns an 91 Eddie Bauer. The 88 has all the upgrades as of now, but, the 91 will be soon to follow..

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and here's a few pics of our kids..
clap.gif



Beast.JPG


My beast, stock in all his glory..

Bronco%20pics%20002.jpg


Pretty much how it looks today.. Neverending project these Broncos are..

the%20Tone%20009.jpg


Here's one of the 91.

Me%2010.JPG


Me in a little rock garden in Gorman, CA..

B-man%205.jpg


And a last one of me heading up a course in Gorman, CA..

Thanks for taking the time and reading my book..

See y'all on the trails!!
 
Wish I was smart enough to figure out how to put pictures on here... keeps telling me mine is too big.... Yeah I know.............
 
custom_78 said:
Hey B-Man. I'm crawler from FSB. Welcome to Broncozone
What up Crawler??? How's the Bronco coming along? Gotta another forum to meet more fellow Bronco drivers..!! That rocks..

Thanks for the welcomings guys..
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top