Vin Stickers

  • Thread starter Thread starter BOULDERPD
  • Start date Start date
B

BOULDERPD

Guest
I'm preparing to paint my '73 Bronco and would like to remove the vin sticker located on driver's door jam, however it looks like it'll tear and damage the sticker if I remove it. In order to paint the vehicle properly the sticker will need to be removed. Does anyone know if this is an item I can replace or order and if so through who. Any help is appreciated.
 
My bronco didnt have a vin when i bought it and to register it, i had to go down to the CHP (California highway patrol) office, to get a replacement vin put on(you will need an appointment). so i think you could do it that way, I THinK. THey are booked for a few months so u would have to wait to have it done.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top