Vibration

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggnat79
  • Start date Start date
B

biggnat79

Guest
I took my bronco out tonight after I finished putting it back together, and noticed some new vibration that is causing the whole body to shake. It only seems to do it when I accelerate from about 15mph-30mph and when I let off the gas it does it but not quite as bad. It wasnt doing this 2 days ago, and the only thing Ive done it replace some gaskets, coolant hoses, and the pipe that runs from the lower intake manifold to the EGR sensor. I didnt hit any big bumps on the road, or accelerate hard, so I cant imagine what would randomly cause the vibrations. Any suggestions?
 
Does it idle rough? Does it still have the same amount of power it did before?
 
no, the idle is very smooth, but it has significantly less power.
 
i would go back and check for a vacum hose you might have bumped off or a leak around the gaskets. sounds like a vacum leak to me .but im not a mechanic. "loss of power" is the big sign.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top