Vehicle Codes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nitro
  • Start date Start date
N

Nitro

Guest
I have a 1973 Bronco. I have been trying to find out info on some codes that are on the tag on the glove box door.
1. axle code of B8Q
2. district code of 23
3. model code of U153
4. Body code of 34
If anyone has info let me know, I'm trying to figure out what I have for sure.
I have found that it came with a 302 and C-4 3speed auto, and built at Michigan truck plant
 
Don't quote me on these, but here's my best guess....
B8Q 3.50/3.54 (my 73 is B8J, and it has f+r trac lok, and 3.50/3.54's)
District codes... who knows!! Ford can't tell me what they mean either...
U(tility)150 is a Bronco... U152 is a plain jane, maybe the "3" is a Sport trim?Or indicates a rear seat?
Body code 3 is a wagon, the "4" may designate upgraded trim package, like in a sport... can any one out there confirm the trim codes??
a true 302 wagon will have a serial number U15G.....
hope you can glean some usefull info out of what I was able to provide.
STLKIKN
 
U15GLQ00000 = U15 is bronco wagon. G=302. L= mich. truck plant DSO 23= was sent to memphis after assembly. 34 is your body and interior trim.sorry no data
 
Thanks for the reply's
This will and does help, Now if someone ask again I'll have some kind of answer.
Thanks again
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top