Vacuum Diagrams

wanerjr927

New Member
Does anyone know where I can find a vacuum diagram for a 1976 Ford F250 with a 360 cubic inch motor. The truck is 2WD with an automatic transmission. I have looked and the only book I've found that has diagrams has them for just about every motor except the 360. If anyone knows where I can find one, please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Does anyone know where I can find a vacuum diagram for a 1976 Ford F250 with a 360 cubic inch motor. The truck is 2WD with an automatic transmission. I have looked and the only book I've found that has diagrams has them for just about every motor except the 360. If anyone knows where I can find one, please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be wrong about this, but I am guessing that the diagram for the 390 would be the same since the 360 is in the FE family as is the 390 and others. Check that out and see if it helps.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top