Vacuum Canister?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tkocurek
  • Start date Start date
T

tkocurek

Guest
I have a 79' Bronco that my daughter got into an accident with where I have had to replace the front clip to fix the damage. There is a vacuum canister that sits under the driver side metal inner fenderwell and to the front of the plastic inner fender lining that I removed a hose from but can not now find the hose or where it might have served. I have the vacuum canister that sits in the engine bay on the driver side fenderwell and all the hoses and connections are accounted for. What does this other cansiter serve??
 
I can't believe noone has helped you yet,the lines all depend on the truck,air,all kinds of crap.I would go and check out other trucks and bronco's or go to a library and check the books they usually have them in the referance section and they date back too the beginning of time.
 
The vacuum canister T's in at the firewall just behind the engine on the drivers side. The other side should have a check valve and then a line giong to the intake manifold.
 
I don't know I eliminate all vacum lines but 3,1 to the brake booster,1 to the pcv valve and 1 to the distributor. :D

Bill
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top