Update Web Site, Finally, Lots More To Come Later.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangman65_79
  • Start date Start date
M

mustangman65_79

Guest
I updated a lot of my site yesterday and fixed a lot of broken links.

I would like it if u guys took a look and let me know what u think so far.


I just uploaded 744 pics (342mb) to the comp, so a lot of things will be changing soon.

I expect my site to at least double in size by the end of the month, if not triple. It's going to be somewhat expensive, so feedback will be greatly appreciated, and new ideas welcome.


Go Here to see my page!!!



BTW, bandwidth is no problem, I have 5 gigs worth, and it seems they always lose count for some reason about every week, and I start back at 0-lol
 
weird, still works for me



anyhow, that site is going to die soon,


my new one is

www.abominable-snowman.com
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top