M medic2575 New Member Dec 28, 2004 #1 Hello Bronco Zone Wanted to post a pic of my ole rust bucket and tell everyone that I am really enjoying the info fom this AWESOME site. KEEP SLINGIN MUD Terrible Ted Nugent is still the man!!!!!!!! Attachments JED_side.JPG 3 KB · Views: 27
Hello Bronco Zone Wanted to post a pic of my ole rust bucket and tell everyone that I am really enjoying the info fom this AWESOME site. KEEP SLINGIN MUD Terrible Ted Nugent is still the man!!!!!!!!
C custom_78 Guest Dec 28, 2004 #2 Not to bad lookin' Just some work and that could be a very nice truck
Z Ziggy New Member Dec 28, 2004 #3 I don't feel so bad about my swiss cheese Bronco now. Easier to clean those hard to reach places, just stick the hose trough the rust holes.
I don't feel so bad about my swiss cheese Bronco now. Easier to clean those hard to reach places, just stick the hose trough the rust holes.
4 4xfan78 New Member Dec 28, 2004 #4 I have a f-100 full-time 4x4 that if you stand on the driver side you can look through the truck and see the other side.
I have a f-100 full-time 4x4 that if you stand on the driver side you can look through the truck and see the other side.