Turn Signal Trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdog
  • Start date Start date
C

cdog

Guest
My turn signals and hazard lights are inop. Bulbs are good and I have a new flasher. Does anyone know of any continuity checks to confirm the switch assembly before I buy a new one. Thanks
 
Your Emerg and your signals SHOULD be on separate fuses
(emerg should have its own fuse..)

Make sure you have a good ground at the dash.

Do your brake lights work, the power for the brake lights goes through the signal
switch to get to the tail lights...
Are you getting any clicking from either flasher unit. (there are two, one for each circuit)
 
my step dads was doin that and he took some tape and balled it up and stuck it under the switch and it started workin but its just the peice in the column trhats doin it
 
I have a 76 and had the same problem After checking circuit and fuses and all I put a ground strap from the intake manifold to the right fender and all works fine now.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top