G gradek77 New Member Mar 25, 2009 #1 Hello all, I have a 2007 ford ranger with the 4clynider 2.3 cylinder motor and cant find a turbo kit for it. Does anyone know where I can find a kit or how I can put a turbo on my truck? Thanks for your time Nick
Hello all, I have a 2007 ford ranger with the 4clynider 2.3 cylinder motor and cant find a turbo kit for it. Does anyone know where I can find a kit or how I can put a turbo on my truck? Thanks for your time Nick
G gradek77 New Member Mar 31, 2009 #3 bronc76 said: g77- try northernautoparts.com, i think they sell kits Click to expand... Thanks for the tip i looked at there site and no such luck. they don't have one. i can find turbo kits for a 2003 or older nothing for my 2007 ranger.
bronc76 said: g77- try northernautoparts.com, i think they sell kits Click to expand... Thanks for the tip i looked at there site and no such luck. they don't have one. i can find turbo kits for a 2003 or older nothing for my 2007 ranger.