Tube Doors

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
C

custom_78

Guest
Here is a picture so far
getfile.php
 
Picture%20341.jpg

Here is a pretty much finished picture. I have some other guys ordering them. Do any of you want them?
Picture%20333.jpg

Picture%20334.jpg

Picture%20335.jpg

Picture%20336.jpg

Picture%20338.jpg

Picture%20339.jpg

Picture%20340.jpg

Picture%20341.jpg

Just some welding and finish the latch then they're finished.
 
No, but I'm something can be done to make them lock. But why do you need them to lock if someone can just climb over them. To latch you have to drill a 7/16 hole in your door jamb and the spring loaded pin inserts in there
 
wow, those are turning out great . i just have one question after doing the changes so that the tube doors will latch is if very dificult to put the stock doors back on if needed. or is it not posible. becouse im interested but i dont beleave i want to have tube doors on a frozen day becouse my bronco surves two purpeses. toy and winter driver
 
You can interchange between the stock doors and tube doors easily within 10 minutes or less. Just unbolt the door from the lath and bolt on the other door
 
i overlooked your gauges in the pics and wondered how you put the whole set up together? looks real clean. i did something similar on my bronco but i'm not sure if i like it now that its done and i'm trying to look for inspiration. have any pics of the dash?
 
Here it is so far. It is mounted entirely in the cage
Picture%20235.jpg

Here is the piece I made to go in the gap from taking out the stock dash
Picture%20236.jpg
 
it looks really clean. if i ever put a cage in mine i'll prolly do somethin similar to that. on my 79 i just ripped out the gauge cluster and put a piece of diamond plate over it and mounted my gauges to that.
 
I was going to do something similar but thought I wouldn't be able to see the guage faces
 
They are sold, so if any of you guys want them speak up so I can make a jig
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top