I have a 79 F250 super cab 4x4 and need a new bed. I'm hoping to find one that doesn't have a ton of rust or damage (prefer no rust or damage).
I prefer one that is dual tank (if not, i can modify it so it is dual tank) and I'm also hoping to find one that has the toolbox on the passenger side (if not, I can buy one and weld it in).
Let me know if you have something or know where to look. I'm located in Maryland, but don't mind driving somewhere for a good deal.
my email is: dethomson a t hotmail d o t com
Dan
I prefer one that is dual tank (if not, i can modify it so it is dual tank) and I'm also hoping to find one that has the toolbox on the passenger side (if not, I can buy one and weld it in).
Let me know if you have something or know where to look. I'm located in Maryland, but don't mind driving somewhere for a good deal.
my email is: dethomson a t hotmail d o t com
Dan