S stinger New Member Aug 2, 2004 #1 Okay all you carb guys out there anyone using Holley's Truck Advenger Carb? If so what do you think about it?
Okay all you carb guys out there anyone using Holley's Truck Advenger Carb? If so what do you think about it?
S stinger New Member Aug 15, 2004 #2 Well i guess i will be the only one here using this carb. Ordered it Friday so will let you all know how this carb works out on the trails. just sick of the stock one stallin anytime i try to climb something steep.
Well i guess i will be the only one here using this carb. Ordered it Friday so will let you all know how this carb works out on the trails. just sick of the stock one stallin anytime i try to climb something steep.
B brokebronco Guest Aug 22, 2004 #3 Just found this site. Looks cool. I have the Truck Avenger on my 84 Bronco and it has worked great for me. Been on there for 2 1/2 years now. Chris
Just found this site. Looks cool. I have the Truck Avenger on my 84 Bronco and it has worked great for me. Been on there for 2 1/2 years now. Chris
W Windchaser Guest Aug 22, 2004 #4 I have EFI but I have looked at going to a carb and the Advenger is what everyone recommends to me...that and I'm a Holley fanatic. /
I have EFI but I have looked at going to a carb and the Advenger is what everyone recommends to me...that and I'm a Holley fanatic. /