Transmssion Interchange

Re_Run

New Member
Hello everyone, I used to be a Ford A Tech but left Ford before the E4OD came out and I own a 1991 Ford Econoline E 350 XL with a 351 W and E4OD and it was rebuilt a little over a year ago and she has only tswo thousand miles on it since the rebuilt and cost me 1,685.00 and now it is out to lunch again and the shop has folded that did the job and so I wish to swap out a C-6 in place of the E4OD. I need to know if the E4OD is the same length as the C-6 and if the yoke will fit the C-6 and if the shift linkage will fit it and if the mountings are in the same place and if the flywheel is the same as a flywheel on a 351 W with a C-6. Now I know you are gonna say it is not a F series truck but rather a E series but E and F are the same chassis wise and so I think the question still fits.


Thank you

Re_Run
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top