L lostin90s old part is good part s May 26, 2009 #3 Every truck I had untill 96 was manual . I had 220000 on F150 4x4 and original clutch . Since then I've put over $10000 in Fords best e40d In various trucks
Every truck I had untill 96 was manual . I had 220000 on F150 4x4 and original clutch . Since then I've put over $10000 in Fords best e40d In various trucks
R rednck7736 New Member Jun 3, 2009 #4 I completely agree Muzzal.I like my to too much to get rid e of them due to the centamental value and work put in them.But as soon as I can they are getting changed to manual.Never had a auto I like.Not reliable.
I completely agree Muzzal.I like my to too much to get rid e of them due to the centamental value and work put in them.But as soon as I can they are getting changed to manual.Never had a auto I like.Not reliable.