Transmission

RebelMan457

New Member
I need an AOD for an 89 F-150, 5.0 302, 4X4. I'm located in Wayne, WV. I am having a hard time finding one. Would anyone know where i can find one i dont have to travel so far to get and be priced reasonably.
 
RebelMan457 said:
I need an AOD for an 89 F-150, 5.0 302, 4X4. I'm located in Wayne, WV. I am having a hard time finding one. Would anyone know where i can find one i dont have to travel so far to get and be priced reasonably.
[snapback]17077[/snapback]​

rebel you might be better off having your old one rebuilt. i`ve got the same tranny as you do. i found one threw International Parts. it cost a little less than having it rebuilt but it only lasted about a year. it had a 90 day warnety with it. the one i had rebuilt has a 12 month . seams to be working just fine. also i had to have it shiped to me. it costed $ 810.00 form the int. parts and the one i had rebuilted was $ 1025.00 had it back in 3 days.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top