Transmission

Bradt

New Member
Just out of curiosity what do you all have?

I drive a manual. Have all my life and probably always will. Gives me something to fidget with when I drive. I don't think I can drive an automatic anyway since every time I do I end up going for the clutch and slamming on the brakes. :)

Brad
 
im more of a manual guy i got a 5spd in my 96 f150 but i finally found a decent 79 bronco but its auto hadnt had much a chanec to driev it yet but ive got a np435 sittin around if it doesnt work out. im very curious about what its gonna be like on hills but i just might like it and keep it
 
I like the auto tranny's, just because i'm a lazy mother fu$%er, and i don't have to worry about anything except the road/trail ahead
 
My 1989 Bronco has a auto, but I enjoy driving more with a manual. I'm no clutch master so going up hills is bad. (I don't kill it, I just give the tires more then they can take.)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top