help someone!!! I just purchased a 95 f150 4X 5.0. 151,000 miles, new motor with 30,000 on it. The Truck i always wanted. Well The only problem is.. My trans feels like it has to wind out too long to shift gears. From 1 st to 2nd, it takes a heavy foot to make the truck shift shift smooth, and it shifts at about 4000rpm, from 2nd and 3rd is what really bothers me. I almost have to punch it to 60mph or more to get enough speed to shift, again up to 4300rpm it takes to shift. If i dont punch it the rpm will drop to about 2500 when i let off the gas, and when i push the gas it will jump to about 3500. It feels like when you drive a manual trans and u keep it in a lower gear and go fast then let off and go again. Same feeling. There isnt any jerking or anything but it really bugs me. I feel like im burning up too much gas and also my trans. I think the guy said they had put a new cam shaft in it when i bought it , could that be the problem? Either way how would i fix it. Do i have to change my shift points or am i screwed. I tried getting the fluids changed and the filter. Got the trans fluid changed with mercon V and also the differentials topped off. If anyone has the right answer to my problem, please help. Im starting to be a very concerned ford owner. Thankyou