Trans Dipstick

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Does anyone know where to find an extended dipstick, and tube for the tranny(C6). The only ones I have found are OE replacements, or flimsey braided line. I thought about maybe robbing one from a van, but it appears that the C6 wasn't available in the van(C4 and OD's is all I found). As it is, I have to stand on my tire, and wear an oven mitt to check my fluid. The handle is about 1" from, and level with the exhaust manifold.
 
I got mine right from Ford . Cost a little but its the right one . Had to have been a C6 in the 3/4 ton vans so if you know the parts guy at ford you could see if he could look one up . Grab your butt cheeks though I paid like $45 for the tube and stick . :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top