Trails In Ne Georgia?

Bradt

New Member
I know they're out there, but anyone know of some. I'm not looking for anything crazy, but I'm putting new shocks on this week, and darnit I need to test them out a little.

I don't want to go waist deep in mud or anything, but a little dirt, hills, and bumps never hurt anyone right?

Thanks,
Brad
 
yeah i know what you mean. im in athens and there isnt too many places to go. where are you at in N. GA? if you find any out let me know

Josh
 
I do not know of any places up in you're area but if you guys are ever comming down around augusta, thomson, area let me know I know of a few places to play.
 
paintballer4ya13 said:
yeah i know what you mean. im in athens and there isnt too many places to go. where are you at in N. GA? if you find any out let me know

Josh
In lavonia. Not too far from Athens or Carnesville. I've got somebody supposed to show me some watersheds around here where people go. I'll let you guys know if it's anything good.

brad
 
I'm a member of a 4WD Club out of Atlanta called thte Georgia Bounty Runners 4WD Club. There's only one good off-road place in North Geogia it is called Beasley Knob OHV Area. It is a little bit of a challenge. If you need info about this area I can help you.
 
Hey Brad...I lived just outside of Lavonia out off of 59 near the cemetary,what ya drive I may have seen ya or you seen my red Explorer with Pa tags on it around??
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top