Trailer Hitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter prpockets
  • Start date Start date
P

prpockets

Guest
I just bought a '95 bronco that has the trailer tow pkg but no trailer hitch, the two inch receiver hitch i have seen on other broncos looks like a factory piece but local ford dealership could not help me. does anyone know where I can find a trailer hitch similiar to the oem hitch i see on other broncos.

thank you in advance for your assistance
 
You might try Avis. Also if you do a google search on Ford trailor hitch you will get a lot of hits from various aftermarket manufacturers.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
The Tow Package was added on at the Dealership, not the Factory. All this intailed was an Trans cooler, maybe an oil cooler, heaver shocks, and a DRAWTITE reciever hitch. Find a DRAWTITE hitch, and you have your stock reciever.
 
Bronco's did not come from the factory with a hitch, I installed a draw tite on my 95 bronco and highly recommend them,
 
My 90 5.8L has a ball on the bumper. When I started checking it out for towing, I found out that one of the things modified was the bumper. It seems that I have a bumper for an F150 instead of the original bumper that came with the Bronco. Has anyone else heard of this?
 
hitchweb.com will give you a great selection and decent pricing.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top