Trail ride

Buckin-Bronco

New Member
some of us from the southeast should get together one weekend theres a lot of offroad parks around here, weve got land between the lakes right by the tennessee kentucky line north of clarksville, tellico somewhere in north carolina, wheelin in the country in columbia tennessee, and jellico somewhere in TN, and im sure yall know more in the southeast so we should find one thats 2-5 hours away from everyone down here and have a ride for a day or two.
 
Man i agree I go to wheelininthecountry and woolys all the time,
I have a 96 Jeep Cherokee with a 5 inch lift and 32's
Also a 79 F150 im working on /restoring but if there is a ride going on like a old ford ride or event Ill bring the 79

[-o<
 
that will be fun,I have never visited this area but it sounds fun.Now,a ride had to be made to this place.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top