Tow Strap, Chain, Rope, What Do You Use?

What do you use to get pulled out or pull someone out when they are stuck?

  • Tow Strap

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Chain

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winch

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Rope

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Lift Jack

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post what it is)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
I was lookin for all of the above so i just clicked other. Its pretty much whatever we can find.
 
I know ya'll are gonna think I'm bull shi#@ing you,but my b-in-law has a chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 350 and 31's about(265's i think)and i pulled up behind him and pushed him out of a mud hole before.
still remind him to this day about how he called the guy with a truck that gets the job done,A FORD.
thought i might share that
 
I broke several straps in my day and ended up getting towed. I now have 50 ft of chain in a bucket in my truck at all times. And I use it .
 
Tow Strap is good enough for around here. Some others might need a stronger/heaver tow line but I don't do any real heavy work.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top