Topless

  • Thread starter Thread starter azrockrat
  • Start date Start date
A

azrockrat

Guest
well here ya go top is off
top_off003.jpg

top_off002.jpg
 
Shazam!!! It just hit me who y'all were!!! Ever get that Bronco running???

Oh yeah, topless [Bronco] is the only way to fly!!!!

Randy JSM84
 
yea randy got it up and running. ya know what is got me pissed is i take the top off and a damn thunder strom is rolling in :blink:
 
Get a tarp and some rope for just such an event. I still carry one with me, and just use the Skyler top now and then. I know it rains down here 10 times as much as AZ!!! We've had 10-11 inches of rain this year already!!!
 
yea broke out my tarp and rope for that wish my cam hada working flash i would get a few pictures looks funky with a tarp strecthed across it
 
It makes for a fun swimming pool behind the back seat after a gulley-washer fills up the tarp!!! You might not have that problem with the "jungle gym" (no offense)back there to hold up the tarp!!! I didn't think of it till now, was gonna make a joke about leaving the tailgate down so the water runs out...
 
ya know i would leave the gate down but with my luck i would have every cat in the neighborhood in the back of the bronco
 
:))

That's funny, cause I have 5 cats, and they know not to get within 10 feet of the Bronco. A BB gun is very humane but effective!!!

I was just going to joke that if you left the tg down, the water would drain out when it rains. But if you tarp the Bronco with the tg down, you won't have the swimming pool effect either.
 
I just got my bronco a month ago and i already took the top off [oh yeah]
 
big daddy you just made it sound like now that you tookthe top off it cant go back on. i take mine off and put it on constantly. it takes two people but whenever i see we are in for some heavy storming i just put it back on. i like having the option
 
azrockrat, truck looked familiar then I read your sig.My 89 doesn't even have a top any more but it's mainly used for the trails,it had some damage so it was cut for pepe. :)>-
 

Attachments

  • cut_up_top.JPG
    cut_up_top.JPG
    2.2 KB · Views: 26
I love going "Topless" with mine. Only problem I had last year was it rained too much. I never thought of using a tarp for temporary use, I like that idea.

With that said I will be going topless more often :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top