Top Speed

hawk2100n

New Member
Just curious but does anyone know their personal top speed on their bronco. i know mine is 84. is anyones faster or slower.
 
I bury the speedo like it aint nothin..then my limiter comes on...i need a programmer to really tell


driving fast is not that fun tho...too dangerous for me
 
when I lived in Florida a freind with FHP did me a Fav and clocked me at 110mph considering whats under my hood I wasn't suprised but my freind was :P
 
Thanks to Virgina Highway patrol I was clocked at 91+. Now that was a ticket $334 that I got droped for just driving back [-o< and I mean all the way back to that town to appear in court. Iam pretty sure it was faster cus when he pulled me over the the whole truck was smoken and he could barley stand beside my truck with out choking :-& . lol oh yah he also told that judge that it was a "sustained" speed cus it took him awhile to catch up wth me. I had the speedo needle almost all the way back to the "R".
 
Well I am not sure of the exact speed but somewhere around 95-100 mph. It's kind of scary when a lifted 79 bronco is going that fast. Now I try to keep it at a max of 65 mph.
 
hahaha, i think broncoholics has us all beat on this one guys. :)) my personal best is 95-100. not sure what it was exactly cuz "N" isnt a speed haha
 
95+ here, I raced a buddy with a Cheby SD and left him in the dust at 85 :D
 

Attachments

  • MVC_029S.JPG
    MVC_029S.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 22
Can't say on my 80 model. It's a 2wd F150. all stock but the 302EFI 3.00 ratio 31" tires and the TOD 4spd she's a highway flier.Friends truck shuts him dowd at 120. I can run off and leave him in 3rd gear not ready to hit 4th. A friend and I coming back I-35 from OKC a few months back tried to fully lay it out. But never found top end. How fast we where goin, I dunno, just glad no THP or OHP where around to tell, us asure speed. about 130-/+ miles from OKC to or exit in Denton took us right at an hour that day, so we was movin.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top