To Camoclad Or Not To Camoclad...

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLYFSHIN
  • Start date Start date
I thought about doing the same thing to mine, before the paint job. There's 2 or 3 trucks around town with that treatment, but they are all pro goose hunting guides. I would say from the pics of your Bronco, being in overall great condition, it would look much better with a quality paint job for just a little more money. Down here in the South, the camo is used to cover up the big rust spots and Bondo more so than for hunting, since the critters are color blind. It really defeats the purpose when they add a chrome rollbar and shiny rims!!
 
I've been thinking about the desert camo for mine, think that will look cool with the tan leather interior. :)>-
 
No, I'm not planning on letting my truck's appearance go. However, I am a big hunter/fisherman, so the camo would not be just to cover it up, and I'm getting mighty tired of buffing off brush scratches from driving through the woods. I go through tight shit alot...it pinstripes my truck all the time..
 
Get an Atv or Mule for when your driving through those woods...and keep that bronc shining and and not all scratched up! Or widen your trails.
 
I live in the middle of about 3,000 acres of state land, so I cant widen it. And I cant afford a mule or ATV, otherwise I surely would buy one!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top