title

jaws

New Member
I have a fiberglass bronco, and the vin # dont mach the title vin #. I live in indiana what do i do. :wacko:
 
I think you really have to get advice from your state motor vehicle department. Sounds like someone mixed two vehicle parts without including the vin tag.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
seabronc has it right, I bought a truck that had 3 VIN numbers on it one in the door and two on the dash, some one had put a later model dash over the original (none of the numbers matched) the DMV would not let me get a title so I had to sell it for parts.
 
Yeah, the best place to find out what to do is the DMV or license/title office. They are usually very helpful. It's my understanding that every Bronco has the VIN# stamped into the frame on the right side under the cab. You might want to look there. Good luck!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top