Tires

  • Thread starter Thread starter Will
  • Start date Start date
W

Will

Guest
I have a 1988 Ford Bronco II and currently i am lookininto getting new tires.... I want to put the biggest on there wihtout a lift. I am thinking either 235/75/R15 or 235/70/R16... I need some opinions and help deciding
 
I had a stock 87 Ranger and I was able to get 31" BFG Mud Terrains on it although it was a tight fit and I had to put some coil expanders in the front because it was sagging a little. You may be better off with a 30" tire, other people here in the forum may have a better idea as well what would fit correctly.
 
Just put 31s on my 85 BII with 3" body lift. Got enough room in there to swing a cat! So I would imagine 30s would fit OK. :wacko:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top